From the young age of 16, Keisha has performed across the UK and internationally.
The following events have been highlights:
- Spoken Like a True with Queen Godis (2007)
- Brave New Voices with Inna Voice (Washington 2008 & Chicago 2009)
- The Big Chill Festival (2010)
- Saul Williams supporting act (2010)
- Nuyorican Poetry Café with Inna Voice (2010)
- Chuck Perkins supporting act with Inna Voice, Manchester Literature Festival (2010)
- Hollie McNish supporting act (2014 and 2015)
- The Last Poets supporting act with Inna Voice (2015)
- Words First: BBC 1xtra and Roundhouse with Inna Voice (2015)
- Glastonbury Poetry & Words tent (2016)
- Literary Death Match Manchester (2016)
- Arvon guest poet (2016 and 2017)
Keisha has delivered workshops for a range of organisation including Apples & Snakes, Cartwheel Arts, Manchester International Festival, Wordsmith Awards and Stroke Foundation.